Location: 1429 Race St., Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Description: Vacant since 1985, the City partnered with 3CDC to allow for the redevelopment of the former church into a craft brewery. The overall stabilization cost was $1.1 million. Following the stabilization, 3CDC invested $8 million into the renovation and adaptive reuse of the building. Stabilization work began in 2011 with final build-out being completed in 2015.
Total Investment: $8 million
Type of City Assistance: The City contributed the church and $300,000 towards the stabilization of the building.